Canada is the second largest country in the world with an area of 99 lakh square kilometers with a population of around 36 million. Canada is a progressive, warm, and welcoming nation with a multicultural society with two official languages Canada consistently ranks among the top 10 countries in the United Nations Quality of Life Index since 2004. In fact, right now, Canada ranks #1 among all nations. Canada is a federation of ten provinces (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan) and three territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
CANADA is one of the top leading study destinations in the world which not just only provides good quality of life but also provides world-class education. The cost of education is comparatively lower in Canada compared to other study-abroad destinations like USA and UK. Canada is a country made up of highly skilled people from around the world which allows people to work as well. Education in Canada is generally funded and managed by the provisional governments of Canada which are categorized as Universities, Community colleges & Private Colleges
Canada is developing rapidly for people to choose it for further studies and as a place where they can actually think about settling down
Here are some reasons which let us believe Canada is a Good Study Destination
- Quality Education Life: – It is recognized worldwide for the outstanding quality of Education as equal to one from the United States, Australia, or the United Kingdom, and Canadian universities consistently do well in international rankings. In fact, in one study in 2016, three Canadian Universities were ranked in the top 50 universities in the world. There’s a wide array of Canadian institutions to choose from, but whether you attend a university, college, or vocational school, there’s no doubt that Canadian education is world-class.
- World-Class Universities to Study in Canada: Canada is home to some of the world’s top-class universities with at least 4 of them featuring high in the global top 100 of QS World University Rankings 2019. These universities offer cutting-edge programs in medicine, telecommunications, computer engineering, and environmental science, in addition to great research facilities. Professors who are at the top of their field, are easily approachable.
Universities such as the University of Toronto, McGill University, and the University of British Columbia accept international students through GMAT/GRE. An IELTS/TOEFL score is required too in order to prove your proficiency in the English language.
- Its alluring Environment:- The neat and clean environment of Canada adds beauty to the place
- Work While Study:- Students in Canada have the advantage of being able to work part-time while studying and full time in Vacation Time
- Affordable:- The average annual tuition for an international student’s Canadian undergraduate degree is C$20,000-30,000 which is less than compared to US or UK . The cost of living in Canada is affordable compared to most other top destinations for international students. It is an average of C$12,000 per year.
- Immigration options:- Canada has a lot of programs designed to encourage international students to transition to permanent residence after their studies. Options are like Post- Study Work Permit, which allows students to stay and work on an open work permit after graduation and give them an opportunity to get some Canadian work experience. In 2015, 51 percent of international students planned to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
- Safety:- Another big reason why students choose to come to Canada is personal safety. Studying abroad can be scary, especially if you’re leaving your friends and family behind. The Institute for Economics and Peace ranked Canada as the 8th most peaceful country in the world.
So if you’re looking for amazing opportunities to study abroad . Canada should be considered