If you have decided to study abroad in Dublin, that is a great decision. The city is full of historical charm and also has the best spots nearby for weekend trips. Dublin is the perfect spot in Ireland, from where you can embark on several trips throughout your study abroad stint. The Best Overseas Education Consultant in Delhi will tell you this part about studying in Ireland, or Dublin, for that matter. If you are gearing up to head to the Irish Country, then this is going to bring in some great times ahead. You can also make preparations to apply for an abroad study scholarship. Ireland offers as many as 60 different scholarships to Indian and other international students.
You can get a scholarship that pays your tuition fee in full or half. It depends on what criteria you fulfil, the course, and the college. Do check the eligibility requirements beforehand. Get some advice from the Best overseas education consultants in Delhi for the UK today. You will get to know about some of the places for enjoyment before zeroing in on your semester studies.
Top Day Trips from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher is one of the primary spots which visitors love to explore from Dublin. Moreover, it is one of the most-visited natural attractions. The cliffs rise to about 214m. You will be amazed at the outburst of the Atlantic Ocean on the rocky cliffs. The 8-km coastline will help you to enjoy the waters at your feet. You can also take the trail along the clifftop to enjoy the views of the Aran Islands. Additionally, you will also be able to check the Burren National Park. The place is home to more than a thousand seabirds. King John’s Castle built in a Viking region, will also be another added attraction on the same track. You can get a lot of information from the alumni network of the best UK education consultants in Delhi.
- Blarney Castle and Cork are two of the most amazing attractions, that you should watch out for on day trips from Dublin. You should try to mix study and leisure to get the best experience. You will get all the guidance from the best UK consultants in Delhi. You should ensure to kiss the Blarney Stone on this trip. Otherwise, the trip will be incomplete. You can easily combine this trip with a visit to Cork and Cobh. The castle is itself of unsurmountable beauty. You will be fascinated by the well-manicured gardens that surround the castle. Blarney Woollen Mills is also located nearby, and you ought to go shopping there. On this day trip, you should also visit the Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary. Moreover, you will come across the 13th-century Gothic castle and an attached watch tower there. A Romanesque Chapel will also take some time from your busy schedule. Before you embark, on your study abroad stint, you should get know-how about such places from the study abroad consultants in Delhi.
- Galway and Connemara are spots that you must include in some of the weekend day trips that you plan to enjoy. It points towards the western coast. Sandy coves, islets, bays and rocky cliffs are strewn across the place, making it an adventurer’s dream. The Connemara National Park is located at the very centre and is surrounded by the lakes of Kylemore. You will have an amazing trip there. Get assistance from a Study Abroad Consultant to enjoy the sights and sounds of the place.
- Belfast is another top spot where you should head ahead of Christmas. The Christmas markets are very vibrant and full of life. You can hop inside a black taxi and take a detour from the place. Explore the history of the place, at your own pace. It is a decent break from your mundane student life.
- Howth is another spot, that you can easily cover on a day trip. Just be ready for inclement weather. You ought to pack in woollens as the weather can change at any moment there. It is just half an hour away from Dublin. Howth Castle and the fishing village are a few places on the map.
Your study abroad consultants Guwahati will tell you about the leisure part of your study abroad life in complete detail. This is another important part of your journey as well. The cost of travel is also low, as you are already in the same territory. So, make the most of it.
You can also ask about such details from Admissify, which is the best study abroad consultants in Delhi. Enjoy the best times there, without any hindrance. You can get in touch with Admissify over the phone, or email. Or through WhatsApp 011-41219999 | 09999-127085