The chance to pursue an international education is one that many students look for studying Abroad. You need the guidance of a knowledgeable study abroad consultant, to ensure hassle-free living abroad. The opportunity to learn new things is a major factor in people’s decisions to pursue their Master’s degree overseas. Living abroad and being exposed to a different culture forces us to adjust more readily to our new surroundings and the new academic lifestyle. As a result, our learning curve steepens, and we obtain more knowledge in less time.
Therefore, the best location for international students to study is a crucial question for people who want to pursue higher education overseas. Naturally, the answer is based on your preferences for a study destination. For instance, compare pursuing a Master’s degree in the US with studying in Germany. The two experiences will greatly impact your development in quite different ways. The numerous style influences and concepts you will come across on your path will have a diverse impact on your skill set and, more significantly, your mentality.
To shed light on the differences between the educational environments in the US and Germany, the best overseas education consultants in Delhi conducted a thorough analysis and comparison.
ENTRANCE AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Conditions in the US
- To be admitted to undergraduate (UG) studies in the United States, you must have completed 12 years of schooling. However, to be admitted, you must take the SAT exam.
- Postgraduate (PG) degrees require a minimum of 16 years of schooling.
- It would help if you achieved the highest possible scores on all of your examinations because colleges have no cutoffs. Colleges post average scores accepted to courses offered on their homepage to offer students an idea of what constitutes a good score.
- Regardless of your degree, you will also be required to take language exams such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
Conditions in Germany
Although the state does not always regulate universities in Germany, it frequently provides funding for them. Each university so establishes its eligibility standards and cutoff. As a result, it is recommended that you check the university website for the eligibility criteria for the individual program. Your knowledge about all the information about staying in Germany will enhance after connecting with the best German consultants in Delhi.
- You must have finished your 12th grade and one of the following qualifications to enrol in undergraduate studies in Germany:
- JEE Advanced Exam Passed completed a year of undergraduate study at an Indian university that is regarded as reputable.
- Passed the Feststellungsprüfung, the test you must pass to gain admission to a university after completing a Studienkolleg.
- German bachelor’s degrees in the relevant fields are required for postgraduate study in Germany.
- Aside from these basic criteria, universities may require you to have a high GMAT or GRE score. IELTS or TOEFL, as well as a working grasp of the German language, are required for overseas students.
COST OF UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE COURSES AND OTHER COSTS
If you’ve ever seen a great American movie from the 1990s, you already understand how vital it is for students in the US to live in a dorm, which may range between $10,000 and $15,000. Everything revolves around the campus. All sporting activities, university facilities, and extracurricular activities are conveniently located near where students must travel for their classes.
Furthermore, you can learn from the study abroad consultants in Delhi that the Undergraduate courses have annual tuition fees that range from $10,000 to $35,000. If one wishes to continue their education after graduation, it will cost between $15,000 and $60,000 yearly.
However, although German campuses are designed to meet all of a student’s needs, they are not always the best or only places for student activities. Approximately €10,332 is spent on living expenditures yearly, less than the comparable cost in America. Cities with universities provide more variety in areas that students may find fascinating. Campuses in Germany are mainly focused on academic and extracurricular activities. The annual cost of the undergrad courses could range from $150 to €20,000.
The top jobs in America include those in management, advertising, finance, dentistry, software engineering, biomedicine, data science, and information technology. The top positions in Germany, on the other hand, are in industries like the health sector, mechanical and automotive, building and construction, information technology and telecommunications, etc.
You can compare numerous aspects of studying abroad on the Admissify website. You may compare scholarship opportunities, courses, prices, and more with a single swipe! Visit Admissify to connect with the best study abroad consultants in Delhi.