The Singapore Management University (SMU), a top university in Asia, is renowned across the world for its exemplary instruction and top-notch research. SMU was founded in 2000 with the objective of producing wide-ranging, innovative, and ambitious leaders for the knowledge-based economy. The curriculum at SMU is noted for being extremely participatory, interdisciplinary, and project-based.
Get to know more about different colleges and universities with the consultancy services of the best study abroad counselors in Delhi.
In the academic fields related to its schools, SMU provides a wide selection of bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD degree programs, as well as programs that integrate many academic fields. SMU has seven schools and nearly 12,000 students enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate professional, and postgraduate research programs:
- School of Business
- School of Economics
- College of Integrative Studies
- School of Accountancy
- School of Computing and Information Systems
- Yong Pung How School of Law
- School of Social Sciences
- Lee Kong Chian
Popular subjects to pursue at the Singapore Management University
Undergraduate, postgraduate, professional, and specialized degree programs are available at Singapore Management University in a variety of fields, allowing students to select the courses that are most relevant to their interests. Furthermore, pupils are coached by experts. Furthermore, experienced faculty members frequently visit the campus to give guest lectures on fieldwork. In order to provide students with practical information, students are often taken on field trips to businesses.
Transformational undergraduate programs:-
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Computing & Law)
- Bachelor of Science (Software Engineering)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Social Science
- SMU-Duke-NUS Medicine Pathway
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Science (Economics)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Integrative Studies
Opportunistic Postgraduate Programs:-
- Business Management
- Information Systems
Singapore Management University also offers Research Masters in the following disciplines:-
- Master of Philosophy in Economics
- Master of Philosophy in Psychology
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Philosophy in Information Systems
Overview of course fees and scholarships at SMU
The Singaporean government heavily subsidizes SMU tuition rates through a Tuition Grant program that is run by the Ministry of Education. This reduces the cost of attending SMU.
The establishment of a fixed fee approach gives students the assurance that their tuition costs won’t vary throughout their typical four-year program at SMU. This gives students and parents peace of mind when it comes to financial preparation. Know the intricacies of the courses offered and fees consolidated by the best Asian education consultancy in Delhi. A consolidated figure for the annual non-subsidized tuition fee structure is presented below:
Term 1 and Term 2 fees for entering freshmen: $47,600
Term 3/ Special term: $ 4,495 to $ 4,751
For international students, the average fees amount to Singaporean $30.
*Please keep in mind that tuition does not cover annual miscellaneous student fees, housing, living expenses, or other student-related expenses. In addition, Tuition costs are liable to yearly changes for each new entering batch.
The greatest option for a student to realize their ambition of studying abroad is through scholarships. It is beneficial intellectually and personally to apply to a reputable and prominent school. Students can therefore gain insight into the world while also honing their interpersonal abilities. SMU offers course specific-scholarships with certain eligibility criteria.
SMU is the best management university: because FACTS says it all!
- Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings have awarded SMU a perfect score of five stars (WUR)
- SMU is recognized as the eleventh-best specialized university in the world.
- SMU is worldwide renowned for its world-class research and exceptional teaching.
- The Lee Kong Chian School of Business at Singapore Management University (SMU) has been ranked 24th in the world by the Financial Times (FT)
- According to the University of Texas Dallas, SMU is ranked first in Singapore and third in Asia
- Tilburg University’s Top 100 Worldwide Schools Research Rankings place SMU fourth in Asia.
- According to the Brigham Young University Accounting Research Rankings, SMU is ranked first in Asia for accounting research.
Launch Your International Education Journey with Admissify! Read more to find out which countries Indian students most often choose to study abroad. Our services give condensed and clear information regarding Quality education without outrageous costs in a multicultural community, International approved Courses, and numerous research possibilities available overseas educational establishments.