If Indian students need to know about intakes in Europe, they must remember the continent’s vast area. It is geographically made with four time zones and fifty countries. Therefore, we find different countries; hence, the intakes are also different for the universities. Europe’s intakes change with the countries. Take guidance from any study abroad consultants in Delhi. They will guide you about application timelines to follow for a successful application.
However, it is essential to do early research if you want to get a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Europe. In some countries, the universities close taking applications nine months before the session. However, the system varies from one country to another. Additionally, sometimes it depends on your student visa. If you want to start your study abroad course, you need to submit the application as early as January. Here we discuss a few points that you should remember.
Documents Needed For University Application
- Motivation letter or cover letter
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- English proficiency proofs like TOEFL or IELTS
- Copy of passport or national ID
- Previous degree certificates or grade transcripts
- Academic reference letters
- Documentation for specific programs
It would be best if you read the admission guidelines thoroughly. It will help you to know the exact requirement of documents needed for your application.
Different Intakes In Europe
Europe combines different countries; hence, we can find varieties o intakes for different universities. Here we will discuss this in brief.
- UK– We can find two different intakes for UK universities. The first intake starts in January or February. The second one we find is in September or October.
- Germany– Students can enroll for their course either in April or in, September or October. Hence, two intakes are a must for German universities.
- France– Here also find two intakes. One starts in January. The second one is there in September.
- Spain- Students can only send their application in October if they are interested in studying at the universities of Spain.
- Netherlands- Two intakes are offering the universities of the Netherlands for their students. One is there in February; thus, the other one takes place in September.
- Finland- In January and September, two intakes we can observe for Finland universities.
- Ireland– Students can apply for two intakes here. One in February and the other one in September
- Poland– You may apply here for two intakes simultaneously. February and September are offering students the required intakes.
- Sweden– January and September, two intakes are available in Sweden universities.
- Switzerland– Students can apply to the universities of Switzerland in two intakes. They can try one in February. If they miss, then take another chance in September.
Different Countries Intakes With Deadlines And Timelines
Students can consult with any best overseas education consultants in Delhi to know in detail about different countries’ intakes with their deadlines. Some information you can collect from this article.
- Intakes in France– It is a place of quality education. We consider it the world of food, fashion, and history. However, January and September are two intakes we can find in the France universities. The September intake is considered the central intake. But students who miss it can also apply for the January intake. All universities experience many applications every year in September intake from international students.
- Intakes in Germany– Quality education and free public universities are the main attraction of German universities. Here again, we find the September intake is the central intake. Students, who cannot manage in September, can apply for the second intake in April. The English-speaking courses are available in both the intakes there.
- Intakes in the United Kingdom– The country is the main attraction for most international students. However, we can find here two intakes. The central intake is in September. The other one is in January or February.
- Intakes in Spain– A large variety of courses are available in Spain universities. However, the primary intake of the city starts in October. The secondary intake starts in February. However, the deadline closes in early December.
Students can speak to the best study abroad consultants in Delhi. The consultation will help you to know the steps to apply within the deadline of your dream universities. Additionally, you can call 099991-27085. It is the contact number of Admissify. The institute has a team of professionals who can provide the best guidance.