Do you know why so many Indians are settling or moving to Europe? It’s because of the attractive scholarships, job opportunities, and the best overseas education Europe offers. However, very few are aware of the procedure that has to be followed and what is to be done to imply these opportunities in their lives. Get help from a study abroad consultant.
Education Facts Of Study In Europe
- Lowest Living expenses while studying abroad.
- Free Education is offered to Eligible students.
- Study in Top-Ranked European Government Universities
- Exposure to Research & development for Technology.
- Students can shift between universities in the Schengen countries
- Research Oriented study opportunities
- 95% Practical Oriented Studies
- The medium of Instruction is entirely English
International Exposure is one of the main reasons that draws students to Italy. Moreover, the exact help students to choose diverse opportunities as per the study abroad consultants in Delhi.
You will come across the most comprehensive course structures, taught in all fields of studies like Engineering, Arts & Sciences, or Medicine, both at the Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
You will get the option to choose varied career options. Moreover, students get opportunities due to the industrial tie-ups and collaborations, which ultimately open roads for the students to acquire internships and post-study jobs.
Scholarships for Indian students – Italy
Most Italian universities offer varied scholarship schemes for international students. These include full or partial tuition fee waivers, financial grants, free accommodation, etc. Here are the popular scholarships in Italy that Indian students can avail of, as per the best study abroad consultants in Delhi.
- Scuola Normale Superiore Ph.D. Scholarships
- Bologna University Study Grants – International Students
- Bocconi Merit and International Awards
- Politecnico di Milano Merit-Based Scholarships
- Italian Government Scholarship – Program for the Foreign Students
- Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme
- EDISU Piemonte Scholarships
- Università Cattolica International Scholarships
- Politecnico di Torino International Scholarships
Now, you must be thinking of heading to Europe in search of a job. So, you may have some queries. Ask the best overseas education consultants in Delhi.
- What are the visa requirements?
- What jobs are in demand? What is the application process?
- Which is the best country for jobs?
Let us look at the most important facts about getting a job in Europe from India, as per study abroad consultants Guwahati.
Visa requirements For Studying Abroad
For different nationalities, the visa conditions in Europe are different. If you belong to a country that is part of the Union, then there are no restrictions, and you can work without a work visa. However, if you are not a resident of the European Union, then you have to obtain a work visa to look for a job and work there. The European Union Blue Card is the other option. In all EU Member states, a work permit makes it possible for highly skilled non-EU people to work here. In order to promote economic growth and attract skilled professionals, from other parts of the globe, Europe grants them freedom of movement. For the same reason, the Blue Card has been implemented.
With the introduction of Brexit, the visa requirements for working in the UK has changed. If the occupation is listed in the Tier 2 occupation list, job enthusiasts can come to the UK on a long-term basis. Popular professions in the occupation list are IT, finance, and engineering fields.
There are two main routes for overseas job seekers in the UK.
- Tier 2 – General for the highly skilled.
- Tier 2 – Intra-Company Transfer for highly skilled workers from MNCs who are being transferred to the UK branch.
This year, the Tier 2 – General visa will be replaced with the new Skilled worker visa.
Top jobs in Europe
The sectors with the most job opportunities are healthcare, IT, and construction. There is a demand for efficient technical professionals there. Moreover, people with a STEM background, as well as qualified doctors and nurses also stand a good chance in the job market.
The jobs in Europe for Indians can be found in these sectors with a wide variety of courses.
Getting A Job In Europe From India
There are websites, where you can find out about the skill shortages in particular European countries You should decide your sphere based on the skill sets.
We, at Admissify, will help you to achieve your dreams. Hence, for further information please do visit our website as we are the best overseas education consultants in Delhi.