If you have chosen to study in Canada, it may be the best decision of your life. It is the perfect place to fulfill your study abroad dreams. If you have any queries regarding the standards of living, education, and cultural scenario, you can consult with any of the Best Overseas Education Consultant in Delhi. The Canadian government welcomes outsiders with open arms and has also opened job possibilities there. The country also aims to create a community with diverse cultural backgrounds.
Students will also be able to avail themselves of the abroad study scholarship. Several universities and the government offer partial or fully-funded scholarships to meritorious students. However, before you step on foreign soil, to realize your dreams, you must know a few things about the country.
Things About Canada That You Should Know
- Affordability – You will be amazed to know that it is one of the most affordable foreign education spots in the world. The Best overseas education consultants in Delhi for UK will give you similar information. If you compare the tuition fee of Canadian universities with those of the UK and US, you will be able to understand the difference. Living costs are also cheaper in Canada compared to other countries.
- Weather – If you are planning to move to Canada, for your studies, you should know about the cold weather there. Be prepared to stay in cold weather, for months on end. The best UK education consultants in Delhi will be able to give you the best information regarding the way of life there. When you are packing your bags, get ready to pack in hats, scarves, gloves, mittens, boots, and glares of very good quality. These will help you to steer through the snow. You should also brace yourself for the snow and also know how to navigate through it.
- Visa – You will not need a study permit for courses of six months or shorter duration. However, if you want to go for courses of a longer duration, you need to apply for a study permit. This will be your visa that will help you to stay and study in Canada. Additionally, you may also need to secure a residence permit, depending on your nationality. The best UK consultants in Delhi will help you to gain comprehensive knowledge on this so that your transition from your home country to Canada is seamless.
- Work Opportunities – It goes without saying that there are huge work opportunities for migrants in Canada. Additionally, you can also work part-time while completing your higher education in Canada. If you have a valid study permit for courses of longer duration, you can work for 20 hours per week. However, if you are studying on a scholarship, the norms may be limited to 10 hours. Get the exact information from the study abroad, consultants, in Delhi.
- Health Insurance – The healthcare infrastructure is really cheap for Canadians and so is the hospital treatment. However, it is mostly beneficial for Canadians. You must have your own health insurance to pay for bills if you happen to fall sick or get injured in Canada. Otherwise, you have to pay the huge bills that can create a dent in your pockets.
- Distances are Huge – Canada is a huge country, with well-spaced cities. So, you may never be able to cover too many places, while staying there as a student. Therefore, it will be better if you choose smaller areas for tours during vacation and breaks. They can be the Mountains in Alberta, the West Coast, or the Maritimes.
If you want more detailed information about the country for your educational or work pursuits, you should get in touch with a study abroad consultant like Admissify. It is your one-stop-shop for all things education and immigration. You can mail your queries to email@example.com.